Apply to the GTF & HIDC
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a genuine interest in Finance and who has strong organizational, communication and analytical skills. You will be dependable and able to handle a variety of tasks in a very precise and accurate manner throughout the 2013 academic year. You should also have:
• Completed the Volunteer Internship Program (VIP).
• Exceptional leadership and presentation skills.
• Working towards an undergraduate/MBA degree. Students from all faculties are encouraged to apply!
• Supervise the trading floor, and assist fellow students with research and other inquiries.
• Co-organize as well as attend weekly speaker series, Trader in Residence, and other events held throughout the year.
• Conduct presentations and seminars ranging from software applications to trading simulations.
If interested, please submit a hardcopy of your resume and cover letter to the Allen H. Gould Trading Floor (DSB 122A). You can also email the required documents to email@example.com.
Application Deadline is Friday, August 31st, 2013.