Trading Floor Coordinator Applications
DeGroote is hiring student coordinators for the Allen H. Gould Trading Floor (GTF) and the Horizons Exchange Traded Funds Investment Decision Centre (HIDC).
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a genuine interest in finance. They should have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills. They should be dependable and able to handle a variety of tasks in a very precise and accurate manner.
To apply, you should also:
- Have completed 20 hours of the Volunteer Internship Program (VIP).
- Have exceptional leadership and presentation skills.
- Be working towards an undergraduate or MBA degree. Students from all faculties are encouraged to apply!
- Supervise the trading floor and assist fellow students with research and other inquiries.
- Co-organize the Trader in Residence weekly speaker series and other events held throughout the year.
- Conduct presentations and seminars on topics ranging from software applications to trading simulations.
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please submit a hard copy of your resume, cover letter, and a photocopy of your completed 20 hours of VIP sheet to the Gould Trading Floor (DSB 122A). You can also email the three required documents to email@example.com.
The application deadline is Tuesday, September 9, 2014.