THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a genuine interest in Finance and who has strong organizational, communication and analytical skills. You will be dependable and able to handle a variety of tasks in a very precise and accurate manner.
You should also have:
• Completed 12 hours of the Volunteer Internship Program (VIP).
• Exceptional leadership and presentation skills.
• Working towards a McMaster degree. Students from all faculties are encouraged to apply!
Among your Responsibilities
• Supervise the trading centers, and assist fellow students with research and other inquiries.
• Work on publishing the DeGroote Trading Centers (DTC) newsletter, DeGroote MarketWatch (DMW).
• Co-organize events at the DTC including the Trader in Residence speaker series.
• Ready to conduct presentations and seminars at the DTC, topics range from software applications to trading simulations.
If you are interested, please submit a hardcopy of your resume, cover letter, and a photocopy of your completed 20 hours of VIP sheet to the Gould Trading Floor (DSB 122A). You can also email these three requirements to email@example.com in one PDF document.
Application Deadline is Friday, August 30th, 2020 for fall semester and December 24th, 2020 for winter semester.